11:32 AM | Author: Ryan Schaefer

In past times people, my fellow classmates, referred to me as the " Project- Master." This is mainly due to my mother. She is very artistic, organized and creative. All this to say that when it comes to making things look good and viewer friendly, I don't sweat it (Pat on the back). I haven't yet decided the content of my Multimedia project, but I do have a research paper on the American Dream. So I think that I will choose that as my content. I have made websites for other course projects so I have an idea of how to format them. I will utilize tons of links and video- to supplement my research. I will attempt at making it look clean and user friendly.

Since internet users don't like to read- I will format text so that it is easy to spot keywords and phrases. Oh, and I will make use of bullets to give my information some organized structure.
Category: |
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

On April 13, 2009 at 2:56 PM , Kimberly said...

I like your topic of the American dream, I think that will be very interesting. Your idea of adding a lot of videos and links is a good idea. I do not think I will have too many videos, but I want a lot of images. I like the idea of bullets as well because it will help the reader browse the page faster and get the information they are looking for.

 
On April 13, 2009 at 3:16 PM , Joseph Wegert said...

It would be helpful to make the keywods and phrases easy to pick out. After reading your response, I was left wondering what the problems were with website developing and what you are going to address those problems besides keword highlighting.